Friday, March 24, 2006

RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM A DEVIL'S WORKSHOP

The above headline may sound a bit strange, but that is exactly what the strange situation sorrounding me is ... in short, I'm idling my time away.

I broke out last week, more out of boredom than necessity. To clarify, I was getting tired of having to work under continuous supervision, not that I really had any urgent reason to hasten the process (my official promotion acceptance will still be on 5th April)!! Having broken out last week, its now been almost 5 days since I last saw an oil well and to be quite honest, I'm starting to feel bored of sitting around in shop, doing nothing. Now that I am on days off till Monday, it feels even worse, staying alone at home.

Eat, sleep, chat, "orkut" (thats a verb usage) in invariant cycles took up last day. I know I have to study for my controls but somehow I can't concentrate at a stretch on anything. And even as I write this post, I have already checked my scrap book twice and eaten some HagenDasz triple chocolate. Worse, don't really see anything changing for the next few days either.

Was thinking of going on a trip somewhere but am unable to find someone to match my schedule. So am confined to having to stay back in the house and wander around in the parks that sorround my house.

Things to do for the next couple of days -
1. Have a hair cut
2. Do my laundry
3. Study for controls and get all documents in order.
4. Plan to get drunk once all of us get together at Airdrie!!

Wow .... am busy again :) ... no wonder I find blogging wonderful.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vämp!rë said...

yeah it's a kind of thing ot keep urself busy...if u wanna visit...come to detroit...:D...m here:P

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

utilize your time and learn dutch sale!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Souvik said...

@vampi - we've already discussed abt this over chat :P

@c-212 - i prefer to do things at the last moment ... so will get thr n start learning i guess :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger sandeep said...

hmm the top two on your list would be same as mine...btw i dropped in on ass-man this weekend in tribeni...

had a nice enough time.....

getting restless about leaving this place man...hope it ends soon....

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mugger Much said...

Lovely blog you have here, Souvik!

As for the question you raised, the short answer is:
Yes, I've always been interested in geopolitics. It seems a strange hobby especially when considering the fact that one is powerless to do anything about the situations that arise.
However, I believe it's vitally important, for the reasons mentioned in the post, to have an opinion, less so to force that opinion down other people's throats :D.
Cheers, and I promise to be a regular visitor!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Souvik said...

@sandeep - hope u managed to get the top 2 done as me :P. i knew abt ur visit ... needless to describe how!! no man enjoy the last couple of days as much as possible man!!

@muggermuch - thanx for dropping by. will look fwd to seeing you again.

10:24 PM  
Blogger kray said...

really busy is it? or bored?!! :D

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home