Saturday, March 11, 2006

TAGGED ...
(by DD)

Even if the topic bore a semblance of decency, I wouldn't have minded so much ... but to tag a single, ex-IIT-ian, who studied in a boys' school, on this topic, is criminal!! X-( ... But I will have my revenge shortly!!! :D

Some weirdo came up with a set of rules which I faithfully publish (read Ctrl C + Ctrl V-ed) ...

  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover
  2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
So here goes -

She has to be a female who,
1. Should be understanding, specially given that I can be very very Taurean (read irrational, stubborn, argumentative, etc etc) at times. Of course during the non-Taurean times, yours truly is also very understanding.

2. Should be intelligent, not necessarily IQ wise but also EQ wise. To put it more simply, she shouldn't be a dumb bomb who can only mutter "Oh ya", "Really?", "I never knew" as responses to whatever I say. (This is very much from my limited experience of the fairer sex in canada)

3. Should have a sense of humour, preferably similar to mine, but any sort will do. A detailed list of various types of humours can be found on orkut.

4. Should love kids as much as I do n let me cuddle n spoil them.

5. Should love pets/animals, specially cats and spiders ... the latter because of course I'm too lazy to clean up our room!!

6. Should have the ability to speak up for herself and point out my faults/shortcomings.

7. Should be outgoing and social. Helps me a lot in that case coz I hate initiating conversation with strangers!!

8. Should be independent and work ... that way she can't accuse me of not being able to cook!! :D

Phewwww ... never had such a tough time in my life!! I, dutifully, pass on the "fun" to Mayank (welcome to the world of blogging), Ronny, Sandy, PJ, Krishnanu (enjoy ur holidays), Samya, Himanshu, Sarath.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vämp!rë said...

hmmmmmfffff...i dont have enough tempo to write ne comment for this post:P...waise yaar one important property u missed....she sud be piyakkar:))

10:15 AM  
Blogger Souvik said...

@vampire - nehi yaar ... fir to agle janam saath bitanyenge ... sala control kaun karega mere ko?? :D

@showknock - tai to ekhono naam-er pashe degree-r moto "single" boshe ache ... tumio likhe felo chotpot!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Dipanjan Das said...

hagambo khush hua.

10:43 AM  
Blogger kb said...

saabi thik chilo, kintu oi biral bhalobasa-ta ki atoi important :D

11:52 AM  
Blogger sandeep said...

damn!

u put me in a moral dilema...:D

hope i can be honest about it and at the same time not hurt someone :D

12:21 PM  
Blogger Souvik said...

@dd - u r bhary bhalcum!!

@kb - of course ... janish-i to amar feline fetishes!! tobe han sppiders tao important for the reasons stated :P

@sandy - i know, i had actually thought of tagging both of u together but then decided not to be so wicked :D!! But then the above line shud hopefully give u the idea i am trying to tell u ;)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Vämp!rë said...

le kar diya taggin...ne other order sir!!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger kray said...

sorry be, will get back to tag in a while, these hols are proving rather hectic :(

9:05 PM  
Blogger Vämp!rë said...

abe jaldi se koi naya post kar:)

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home